Hi Stampers :
Happy Tuesday friends !
I use Vellum card stock # 101856 for the flowers and after I embossed the flowers with Black embossing powder #109133 I flipped them over and colored the backside with Crisp Cantaloupe marker #131260 ( In Color 2013/15 Markers set of 5 colors) .
The "Thinking of You" is also embossed on Vellum card stock and punched out with the 1 1/4" Circle punch
Here are the other items I used on todays card :
- Peaceful Petals (w)#133104
- Peaceful Petals (c)# 133107
- Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper #133521 (FREE)
- Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder# 133520 (FREE)
- Scallop Edge Border Punch#119882
- Basic Black 8-1/2X11 Card Stock# 121045
- Crisp Cantaloupe 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock #131298
- Black Stampin' Emboss Powder #109133
- White Vellum 8-1/2X11 Card Stock# 101856
- 1-1/4 Inch Circle Punch#119861
- 1-3/8 Inch Circle Punch # 119860
- 1-3/4 Inch Scallop Circle Punch # 119854
- 2013-2015 In Color Stampin' Write Markers # 131260
- Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents # 119246
Weekly Deals until Feb 17, 2014 click HERE
Have a Wonderful Tuesday friends !
Until later.. Happy Stampin!